What College Do I Want to Attend and Why? (Assignment 6)
Create a simple Blogger post that answers the following questions and fulfills the requirements.
What university or college do you want to attend once you graduate from high school?
I am still unsure of what college I want to attend when I graduate from High School. However, one of my favorite universities is UCLA.
Why? (Write at least four sentences.)
I would like to attend UCLA because it is at one of my favorite places, which is California. It has a beautiful campus and has great facilities. I know that it would be so much fun and that I would enjoy being there, but at the same time be educational because it has a very good level, educationally. This is why I would like to attend UCLA.
Where is this school located?
This school is located in California, in Beverly Hills. It has a very safe environment and at the same time is also in one of the most fun areas of all of California. I love that I could do many things like go to the beach or to the pier. I know that I would make many new friends and have a great time.
Explain why a college degree would be important to your future.
A college degree would be important for my future because it looks better when applying for a job. It also helps you receive the education you need for your career so that you are prepared wit the tasks you will receive. At the same time it is a great experience for your life to which you will look down when your older and remember the good times you had. Finally, it is a life experience that will help you later on with the tasks that life will give you, it is the step from adolescence into adulthood.
Embed a video that somehow involves the college of your choice.
Include at least 3 pictures.
This is another image of the campus of UCLA, you can see the students going to their classes!
This is the mascot of UCLA, they are the Bruins.
This is the campus of UCLA, it is very beautiful, especially during the summer.
Make sure you write a caption for each picture that is a complete sentence.
This assignment is DUE APRIL 11 at 1 p.m. (Unless you are participating on the China trip) For students who participated in the China trip, the assignment is due Monday April 21 at 10 p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment